Photo of the day.

Photo of the day. This photo shows a burnt wire in an open junction box. Always make sure your connections are good and the wire nut is attached securely. A loose connection can cause an arc and melt the wire causing a fire. It is always recommended to have a licensed electrician do electrical work in your home.

Featured Posts
Posts Are Coming Soon
Stay tuned...
Recent Posts
Archive
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square